Saturday, September 13, 2008

party people

















Everyone knows that dad and I aren't exactly "party people". However, my friend Vergil at work and his wife Kathy are definitely "party people". Vergil has a gorgeous back yard and loves to throw a BBQ every year. Because our staffs have been so mixed up at LDS, IMC, and AVH, he invited all 3 hospital staff's and the physicians who like to come. We had fun. We had most of our fun because we took all 4 grandchildren! I'm so glad I don't have to put 4 carseats in the car very often. and the "are we there yet" started as soon as we left the driveway.
Vergil loves entertainment at these things, and he is usually a big part of it. This year, dad got into the act. Of course he wanted the grandkids in on the act too. What a bunch of loons. Laine thought the whole thing was "lame", but Wyatt kinda liked looking like "scarry pappa".
Lizzy - hid out in the garden (smart girl).
Even the doctors got into the act. The food was great, so was the company.Click on the video to watch my "friends". (notice, I wasn't dancing)-Anne



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the wig Dad!

JonAli said...

Dad was dancing :shock: even for 2 seconds, I'm blown away....