Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween




Our good friends, The Varner's, are nuts about Halloween. Ann Varner is a Wagstaff, and anyone who knew her mom Evie, knew Evie was nuts about Halloween. Ann decorates her yard to the hilt every year. Then you go in the house and it's all about the holiday! I think she adds to it every year, and her kids are really into it too. I realized tonight that its the middle of October, and I haven't put out one decoration! (sad - I don't really do holliday's anymore).
Jim and Marie brought Laine and Romney. Romney wasn't really into wearing his costume for some reason, but Laine had on a witch costume her granmother had made for her mom when she was the same size as Laine. How great that it had been kept.
Judi was asking me about costumes I had made for them as kids just the other night. I think I gave them all away! Lynne's kids were just behind mine in size and age, and so she probably got most of them. Oh Well ----

Clem got into it with the donut eating contest (but lost). We left before the pinnata.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun....super sorry we missed it. I loved those tiger outfits (or whatever big cat they were) i'm kindof sad they've been lost over the years....guess i should stop throwing out my kids old stuff...they are going to want it someday :)

robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.