Thursday, August 28, 2008

I read all your comments about dad's blog - so be sure to read mine!

Meanwhile. I've discovered that I seem to have very few functions in life for the moment, and many things I'm not allowed to do!
for instance - I'm allowed to go to work, go to church, go to either grandma's to be sure they are alive and well (or at least alive) and tend grandkids (which I'm not complaining about - they are the highlight of my otherwise dull life)
Apparently I'm not allowed to read. I'm not allowed to be sick. I'm not allowed to make any independent decisions even if I'm trying to take responsibility for something and not bother dad.
Can you tell I've had a bad week?
Your blogs are all so much more fun than mine - Anne

3 comments:

Clem&Anne said...

Ooops! Mom does not find my humor humorous. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. HONESTLY, I was trying for funny. Maybe I will go buy the 4th book and encourage her to read it :)

JonAli said...

You're lucky that we allow you to write on a blog......(That is a joke mom)

Jer said...

*agrees with Jim* We'll miss you dad. Mom, don't ask me to help hide the body, I still have a bright future.