Thursday, August 7, 2008

Red Cougar


Dad bought himself a new "toy". Now he doesn't think I did my homework when I bought my CRV - but I did, he just didn't want to help me. Now it's his turn - he did his homework, but bought the first truck he actually drove! (sorry honey - turn about is fair play).

Hopefully all of you can attempt to visit Grandma Jackson on her birthday (Wednesday August 13). We are having a BBQ in our back yard - actually gran's side yard, and she doesn't care if you stay or not, but she would really love to see everyone! (no gifts, cards are great, hugs are better!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

(jim - not marie - I don't feel like signing in and out)

Wow dad - you usually complain a lot when mom does something like....buy a car...or go to the dollar store. I hope that you both discussed before had a minimum time line that she could complain, harass, embarass, and annoy you.

Mom - please tell me you discussed this before hand so you don't miss out on this prime opportunity.

Looks like a fun car! about time you have a vehicle that you can use without destroying the back seat with a bunch of tools.

JonAli said...

^^^He has had a car like that, he just gives them away =)
Cool Ranger dad! But it doesn't look like you bought this from the newspaper; Did Garff give you a hookup? Hopefully he did, or you can make sure the AC in his office suddenly doesn't work so well =)

JonAli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JonAli said...

I just noticed the title of this post. Is this a new license plate? Mom, talk to me before you put "cougar" on your license plate. It may have meanings that you don't know =)

Jer said...

Jon, that's what I said! I said they could do "red cougar", but she wouldn't be allowed to drive it. I had to explain the meaning to Jim and Marie, too..